The Army Of Legend du béta 1 Index du Forum

The Army Of Legend du béta 1 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Short Forms Of Words On Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Army Of Legend du béta 1 Index du Forum -> Réglement -> Réglement du forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yamivai

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Short Forms Of Words On Facebook Répondre en citant

Short Forms Of Words On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

Abbreviations A to L 2moro Tomorrow 2nteTonight AEAPAs Early as Possible ALAPAs Late as Possible ASAPAs Soon as Possible ASLAge / Sex / Location? B3Blah, Blah, Blah B4YKIBefore You Know it BFFBest Friends, Forever BM&YBetween Me and You BRBBe right Back BRTBe right There BTAMBe that as it May C-PSleepy CTNCannot talk now CUSSee You Soon CWOTComplete Waste of Time CYTSee You Tomorrow E123Easy as 1, 2, 3 EM?Excuse Me? EODEnd of Day F2FFace to Face FCFingers Crossed FOAFFriend of a Friend GR8 Great HAKHugs and Kisses IDCI Don't Care IDKI Don't Know ILU / ILYI Love You IMUI Miss You IRLIn Real Life J/K Just Kidding JCJust Checking JTLYKJust to Let You Know KFYKiss for You KMNKill Me Now KPCKeeping Parents Clueless L8R Later Abbreviations M to Z MoFMale or Female MTFBWYMay the Force be with You MYOBMind Your Own Business N-A-Y-LIn a While NAZName, Address, ZIP NCNo Comment NIMBYNot in my Backyard NMNever Mind / Nothing Much NPNo Problem NSFWNot Safe for Work NTIMNot that it Matters NVMNever Mind OATUSOn a totally Unrelated Subject OICOh, I See OMWOn My Way OTLOut to Lunch OTPOn the Phone P911Parent Alert PALParents are Listening PAWParents are Watching PIRParent in Room POSParent over Shoulder PROP(S)Proper Respect / Proper Recognition QTCutie RNRight Now RUAre You SEPSomeone else's Problem SITDStill in the Dark SLAPSounds like a Plan SMIMSend Me an Instant Message SOSignificant Other TMIToo Much Information URYour / You are W8Wait WBWelcome Back WYCMWill You Call Me? WYWHWish You Were Here XOXOXOXHugs, Kisses, . List of Internet Acronyms. Blogger & SEO Technology Blogger SEO Facebook Google+ Sitemap Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist. Please note: even though the acronyms below are written in ALL CAPS, it is not mandatory to use the capital letters, and most people tend to mix upper- and lowercase depending on personal taste. Tech Thumbs Gadgets Apple Mobile Android Symbian General Tips and Tricks Tutorials Social Media Web and Internet Downloads Reviews 404 Ooops! The page you are looking for seems to be missing. The list is far from being complete, it just contains the abbreviations (new Slang / shorthands), which I consider most useful. You can, however, use these contractions in titles, names of books, and other names that are unlikely to be confused. Summary of Rules . An abbreviation (from Latin brevire brevis meaning short) is a shortened form of a word or phrase used mainly in writing to represent the complete form. SEARCH . If you use the contraction, you would have "declareation", which is, of course, spelled incorrectly! As the rules state, these contractions can also be used for proper names, as long as the short-form word represents the entire proper name. Kinsta: Which WordPress host is right for you? Primary Sidebar Join 916,336 Shouters Facebook (60,466 Fans) Twitter (48.5k Followers) Youtube (21.8k Subscribers) Google+ (758k Followers) RSS Feed (6370 Followers) Instagram (11.2k Subscribers) Telegram (145 Followers) Android (10k+ Downloads) Topics Blogging Email Marketing Life Hacks Make Money online Mobile Marketing SEO Social Media & Marketing Video Marketing Webhosting WordPress Trending Posts Social Media & Marketing 21 Twitter Tools That Every Twitter Power User Must Know Of Make Money online How I Built A Micro-Niche Site Earning $174/Month from AdSense SEO How To Get Organic Traffic From Search Engine To Your Blog WordPress Hosting Test Drive SEMRUSH ShoutMeLoud Copyright 2008-2018 Subscribe to Blog via Email Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. (Children)s Press The rules for this group of contractions are fairly clear and straightforward. To help you out, this list contains a compilation of the 50 most common abbreviations utilized in text messages, IMs (= Instant Message), social networks, etc, where people want (or are required) to use only a few typed characters to communicate a thought or an idea . Join 26,599 other subscribers Email Address Contact Advertise Archives Sitemap Privacy Policy Disclaimer About Start a Blog Free WordPress Guide Books for Bloggers Exclusive deals Facebook Twitter Google Plus Youtube Telegram Blogging SEO Web hosting WordPress Email Marketing Copyright 2008 - 2018. Google Adwords Advanced Search. .. Examples: radar = radio detecting and ranging / ASAP = as soon as possible . -Designed by Thrive Themes Powered by WordPress . for abbreviation / approx. Abbreviations. Braille Formats (BANA rules for transcribing textbooks) . Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookEmail or PhonePasswordForgot account?Sign UpNoticeYou must log in to continue.Log into FacebookLog InForgot account?Create New AccountEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Briscoe (1)customerhook (1)cyberwriter (1)daftpunk44 (1)Dana (1)Dana Loiz (2)Daniel (1)Daniel Bramley (1)daniel2design (1)Danish Wadhwa (1)DanMu (1)Danny Donchev (1)danuns (1)Darnell Jackson (3)Darrin Kuykendall (2)Darshan Paladiya (2)Dave (1)David Shaw (1)Debajyoti Das (2)Debarup Mukherjee (1)Debasis (1)Debojyoti (2)Deepak Kanakaraju (3)Deepak Sharma (2)deepanker (2)Deny Saputra (2)Devesh (1)Devin Mallonee (1)Dharmesh (1)Dheeraj Bansal (2)Dilip Yadav (1)Dinesh (1)Dinesh Verma (1)Dipraj (1)dotgirish (1)dr.rajesh moganti (2)drvikram008 (2)duketundesblog (1)eddwarn (1)Ehsan Ullah (1)Elliott Morrow (1)Emma (1)Emmanuel Kabenlah Cudjoe (1)Enstine Muki (1)Eric (7)Eric Haskell (1)Erik Emanuelli (1)Esteban Pau (1)Eunus Hosen (1)Fairooz Mohammed (1)farah (1)Farheen Gani (1)Fazal Mayar (1)FBcovers (1)Foysal Ahmed (21)frankangelone (1)Freya (1)furin (1)Gagan Arora (1)garin (1)garishwasil (1)Gaurav (1)Gaurav Tandon (1)gauravjain (1)Gautham A S (7)Gautham Nekkanti (2)gclatworthy (1)Geek (2)Gent Ukehajdaraj (1)george (2)George Felix (1)Georgi Zhekov (1)Gil Pizano (1)Gourav (1)govind.agr (1)Gowtham (1)Gregory Pozo (1)Guest Blogging Zone (1)GuestBloggr (1)Guru (1)Gurwinder Singh (1)HagenPetters (1)hanstantra (1)Hardik Shah (1)hardluckstrome (2)Hari Narayan (2)Harish Negi (1)Harneet Bhalla (2)Harpreet Siddhu (1)Harpreet Singh (2)Harpreet Singh (1)Harsh Agrawal (1257)Harshit Singhal (2)Harun R Rayhan (1)Healthmango (2)Hemz (2)himanshu (11)Himanshu Sharma (1)HMS Khalid (1)Huzaifa Ali (1)igadgetlife.com (1)imraghavthakur (1)Inspiring Citizen Rafi (1)Ioana Pelehatai (1)Irfan Shakeel (1)Isaac Anim (1)Isha Singh (1)ishanbanga (2)ishanguptaa (1)Ivan Dimitrijevic (2)iYingHang (1)Jack Harold (1)Jackdawson (1)JackSamuelson (1)JadeDragon (2)James (1)James Garvin (1)James McCullough (1)jamesbrands (1)Jane (2)Jane Find All Answers (1)jasmeet Singh (2)Jasmine (4)Jay (1)Jaydip (3)jeanpaul (1)Jeff Gross (1)Jennifer Warren (1)jens (3)Jens Lundgren (1)Jeremy Fletcher (1)jerrylow (1)Jesper Hinze (1)Jimmy (1)JIT DUTTA (1)Joe Pawlikowski (1)Johanna B. Here are some common abbreviations. National Braille Association (NBA) . Main BRL page . Downloadable Software . There is no reason, although it is certainly unlikely, why someone might not have the proper name "Gdy" -- for example, if you notice proper names from the Middle East, there are often some interesting names, especially after being transliterated from a foreign alphabet such as Cyrillic. They are also used for texting or direct/instant messaging. (st)irab(ou)t The short forms after, blind, and friend are used when followed by a consonant, but may not be used when followed by a vowel unless the vowel begins a line in a divided word. Transmission FAQFrequently asked Questions FACKFull Acknowledge FKAFormerly known as FWIWFor what it's Worth FYI / JFYI(Just) For your Information FTWFuck the World / For the Win HFHave fun HTHHope this Helps IDKI don't know IIRCIf I Recall / Remember Correctly IMHOIn my Humble Opinion IMOIn my Opinion IMNSHOIn my not so Humble / Honest Opinion IOWIn other Words ITTIn this Thread LOLLaughing out loud DGMWDon't get me wrong Acronyms M to Z MMWMark my Words N/ANot Available / Applicable NaNNot a Number NNTRNo need to Reply noob n00bNewbie NOYBNone of your Business NRNNo Reply Necessary OMGOh my God OPOriginal Poster, Original Post OTOff Topic OTOHOn the other Hand PEBKACProblem exists between Keyboard and Chair POVPoint of View ROTFLRolling on the Floor Laughing RSVPRepondez s'il vous plait (French: Please reply) RTFMRead the fine Manual SCNRSorry, could not Resist SFLRSorry, for late Reply SPOCSingle Point of Contact TBATo be Announced TBCTo be Continued / To be Confirmed TIAThanks in Advance TGIFThanks God, its Friday THX TNXThanks TQThank You TYVMThank You Very Much TYTTake your Time TTYLTalk to you Later w00tWhoomp, there it is; Meaning "Hooray" WFMWorks for Me WRTWith Regard to WTHWhat the Hell / What the Heck WTFWhat the Fuck YMMDYou made my Day YMMVYour Mileage may vary YAMYet Another Meeting ICYMIIn Case you missed it . ?4U I have a question for you.. Braille Supplies Other Links . List of Text Messaging & SMS Abbreviations. An acronym (from Latin acro- meaning beginning + -onym meaning word, name) is a pronounceable word formed mostly (but not always) from the initial letters of a descriptive name or title. These contractions do not involve specific braille dot patterns that must be memorized; they are simply short-forms of words, usually involving the removal of vowels or other parts of the word. Google Analytics Certification. Google Adwords Advanced Display.. Examples: Lib 5a02188284
romantic places for facebookhow to read your friends private messages on facebookhow do i retrieve a private message on facebookhow to share videos in youtube for facebookhow do u logout of facebook messengerlogin to facebook via emailfacebook symfony pluginbest dpi for facebook cover photofacebook dragons world hacksomeone else is using my email for facebook
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Army Of Legend du béta 1 Index du Forum -> Réglement -> Réglement du forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange